Monday 12 October 2015

Coming Up

I'm going to (possibly very slowly) do a little catch up of some of the books I read over the summer. This will include, though not necessarily in this order:

  • Cassandra Clare The Mortal Instruments (6 books)
  • Sarah J. Maas 
    • The Throne of Glass series (4 books, so far...)
    • A Court of Thorns and Roses 
  • Maggie Stiefvater The Raven Cycle (3 books, so far)
  • Mark Lawrence Prince of Thorns
  • Brandon Sanderson Warbreaker
  • Jill Mansell Three Amazing Things About You
  • Paul Hoffman The Left Hand of God






I'm currently reading Joe Abercrombie's Half a King so I'm hoping to get a review for that up in the next couple of weeks. Today as part of my homework I had to spend a considerable amount of time in my local Waterstones. Obviously, that meant I came away with some new books (yay!) because it would've been rude otherwise, wouldn't it.


So also to come:

  • Patrick Ness The Rest of Us Just Live Here
  • Brandon Sanderson The Final Empire (Mistborn Book I)
  • Patrick Rothfuss The Name of the Wind

And then on my wishlist
  • Jojo Moyes After You 
  • Andrew Michael Hurley The Loney
  • Louise O'Neill Asking For It
  • Rick Riordan Magnus Chase and the Sword of Summer

So be patient with me, they're coming, I promise.
Thanks for reading,
Naomi Joy x



No comments:

Post a Comment